GO Transit is the regional public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. GO has evolved from a single train line along Lake Ontario’s shoreline into an extensive network of train lines and bus routes that now provides nearly 70 million customer journeys a year. The expansion of transit in the Greater Toronto is one of the largest concentrations of infrastructure projects in North America.
Passenger Assistance Intercoms, Public Address System, Elevator & Landing communication, including:
- Fully Customised Integrated to PENTA network IP Solution
- Local and Remote Master Stations
- Passenger Information System and Visual Information (Digital Displays) System
- Remote Telephone line integration
- Text/Voice ID Notification
- CCTV Integration Relays
- Daily Remote monitoring for Fault Notification
- Elevator Cab Fault Notification
- Custom Metalwork and enclosure
Minelec is able to create dynamic, unique solutions to tackle any industrial communications needs you might have. We would love to work with you. To get started or for more information, visit our Contact page or send an email to [email protected]. We look forward to sharing our years of expertise to create a solution to your design goals.